Guilde [BISOU] - Ysondre Index du Forum
Guilde [BISOU] - Ysondre

Guilde [BISOU] - Ysondre Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: How To Paint Skies ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde [BISOU] - Ysondre Index du Forum -> Mist of Pandaria -> Général
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
fabrlau

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 19:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: How To Paint Skies Répondre en citant

How to Paint Skies
by Geoff Kersey
rating: ( reviews)

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK How to Paint Skies
>>>ONLINE BOOK How to Paint Skies

Skies are an important part of landscape paintings, setting the tone of the scene as a whole and often representing the dominant feature of the composition. In this revised and updated edition of Painting Skies, and including material from Geoff's Top Tops for Watercolour Artists, Geoff Kersey imparts his knowledge and expertise to artists of all abilities, teaching them how to paint skies that give a sense of cohesion, place and atmosphere to their landscape paintings. Painting skies is also the best way to learn how watercolor behaves, and there is a large section at the start of the book that explains the techniques you need to produce a broad range of effects, including a stormy sky, a summer sky, an evening glow, a sunset and low cloud.
<BR>This comprehensive guide also includes information on the materials you need, drawing and sketching, using photographs, composition, color and perspective, and throughout the book are examples of Geoff’s finished artworks to provide inspiration and ideas for compositions of your own. The book finishes with six glorious, step-by-step projects to put into practice all you have learnt and give you the confidence to incorporate stunning skies into your own watercolor landscape paintings.<BR>

Details:
price: $12.29
bound: 128 pages
publisher: Search Press; Reprint edition (April 11, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1782214208, 978-1782214205,
weight: 15.5 ounces (
filesize:

Take,,,,some,,,,notesAbstract,,PaintingsOil,,PaintingsAbstract,,ArtModern,,Oil,,PaintingModern,,Art,,PaintingsOil,,Painting,,AbstractColorful,,PaintingsPaintings,,On,,CanvasBedroom,,ArtForwardBoth,,solace,,and,,nourishmentRemember,,to,,be,,aware,,of,,creating,,the,,illusion,,of,,atmospheric,,perspectiveMy,,afternoon,,shadow,,colors,,are,,a,,combination,,of,,magenta,,and,,green,,,evening,,shadow,,colors,,are,,a,,combination,,of,,red,,and,,cyanIf,,,,you,,,,look,,,,at,,,,the,,,,clouds,,,,from,,,,an,,,,airplane,,,,,you,,,,realize,,,,that,,,,they,,,,are,,,,floating,,,,parallel,,,,to,,,,the,,,,surface,,,,of,,,,the,,,,Earth04,,,-,,,02,,,-,,,2014,,,Buy,,,a,,,Dolsma,,,online?,,,click,,,here,,,Read,,,more

Landscape,,,,Oil,,,,PaintingsLandscape,,,,ArtAbstract,,,,Oil,,,,PaintingsSky,,,,PaintingBeautiful,,,,SunsetIs,,,,BeautifulCloudKansas,,,,UsaWatercolor,,,,TechniquesForwardArtist:,,,,Kim,,,,Casebeer;,,,,Title:,,,,Dusk,,,,on,,,,Skyline,,,,Road;,,,,Medium:,,,,OilThe,,more,,distance,,between,,us,,and,,an,,object,,,the,,stronger,,the,,filtering,,effect,,of,,the,,atmosphereGradation,,,of,,,Colour,,,You,,,may've,,,heard,,,me,,,bang,,,on,,,about,,,this,,,beforeFor,,,landscape,,,artistsBecause,,,,of,,,,this,,,,great,,,,feature,,,,I,,,,also,,,,use,,,,this,,,,combination,,,,in,,,,foggy,,,,and,,,,rainy,,,,day,,,,paintingsLet,,the,,transparent,,cyan,,dry,,before,,adding,,the,,transparent,,magenta,,,wet,,the,,support,,againHow,,to,,Paint,,with,,Acrylic,,Paint,,:,,How,,to,,Paint,,a,,Sky,,Using,,Acrylics,,Published,,in,,:,,2007-09-25,,,,by,,expertvillage,,Learn,,how,,to,,paint,,the,,sky,,and,,clouds,,using,,acrylic,,paints,,in,,this,,free,,video,,art,,lessonLook,,,at,,,a,,,landscape,,,view,,,that,,,expands,,,to,,,the,,,horizon,,,and,,,note,,,how:,,,Colors,,,are,,,less,,,intense,,,in,,,the,,,distance,,,,more,,,intense,,,in,,,the,,,objects,,,closer,,,to,,,usMix,,,,together,,,,Cadmium,,,,Yellow,,,,Medium,,,,,Dioxazine,,,,Purple,,,,and,,,,touch,,,,of,,,,Cadmium,,,,RedThe,,white,,can,,be,,quite,,strong,,where,,it,,is,,very,,close,,to,,the,,light,,source,,(right,,in,,the,,middle)

Home,,,,,,,,Categories,,,,,,,,Hobbies,,,,and,,,,Crafts,,,,,,,,Painting,,,,ArticleEditDiscuss,,,,Edit,,,,ArticlewikiHow,,,,to,,,,Paint,,,,a,,,,Sky,,,,Using,,,,Acrylics,,,,This,,,,article,,,,will,,,,discuss,,,,how,,,,to,,,,paint,,,,a,,,,sky,,,,using,,,,acrylicsRobie,,,Benve,,,moreRobie,,,is,,,an,,,artist,,,who,,,believes,,,in,,,the,,,power,,,of,,,positive,,,thinkingAcrylic,,Painting,,LessonsAcrylic,,Painting,,TutorialsPainting,,VideosAcrylic,,Painting,,For,,BeginnersPainting,,TipsPainting,,CloudsSeascape,,PaintingsAcrylic,,PaintingsArt,,StudentsForwardHow,,to,,Paint,,a,,Seascape,,with,,Acrylics,,Part,,1,,YouTube,,Video,,Art,,Tutorial,,CHECK,,OUT,,THESE,,OTHER,,EXCITING,,WAYS,,TO,,EXPERIENCE,,CYBERCAT&#x27;S,,ART!!,,CYBERCAT,,COMMISSION,,PRICES,,:,,LIVESTREAM:,,ETSY,,SHOP:,,(Originals,,,Prints,,&,,More!,,),,STORE,,ENVY:,,(Prints),,REBUBBLE,,(T-shirts,,&,,Stickers),,:,,Moreby,,StephieArtTo,,make,,the,,dark,,underside,,color,,of,,a,,cloud,,,add,,the,,third,,transparent,,primary,,,yellow,,PY150To,,,start,,,I,,,dilute,,,acrylics,,,with,,,water,,,,and,,,I,,,thin,,,oil,,,paint,,,with,,,odorless,,,turpentine,,,,then,,,I,,,glaze,,,the,,,canvas,,,,varying,,,the,,,colors,,,of,,,the,,,glazes:,,,light,,,value,,,in,,,some,,,areas,,,,and,,,darker,,,in,,,others,,,,depending,,,on,,,the,,,subjectIt,,hurts,,my,,head!For,,me,,,it,,is,,enough,,to,,understand,,the,,shift,,from,,warm,,through,,to,,cool,,(more,,on,,that,,in,,a,,minute),,and,,to,,develop,,some,,simple,,skillsYes,,,I,,don't,,find,,painting,,skies,,difficult.See,,results,,Painting,,,,VideosPainting,,,,LessonsPainting,,,,TutorialsPainting,,,,TechniquesArt,,,,TutorialsPainting,,,,TreesAutumn,,,,TreesTree,,,,OilPine,,,,TreeForwardLearn,,,,to,,,,leaf,,,,trees,,,,with,,,,Jerry,,,,Yarnell,,,,-,,,,YouTubeSee,,,,Moreby,,,,1addyrae 2ffeafca65

About,,Privacy,,Terms,,Careers,,Help,,Feedback,,Sitemap,,,,2017,,IAC,,Publishing,,,LLC,,You,,can,,visit,,Geoffs,,watercolour,,website,,here>,,My,,Geoff,,Kersey,,Watercolour,,Projects,,[catlist,,name=watercolour-projects,,tags=geoff-kersey,,orderby=name,,order=ascnumberposts=500],,Geoff,,Kersey,,watercolour,,painting,,books,,[table,,id=1,,filter=Geoff,,Kerseyhidecolumns=4,53,,showrows=1,2,3,63,,responsive=all,,/],,My,,watercolour,,book,,library,,here>,,Geoff,,Kersey,,watercolour,,painting,,DVDs,,[table,,id=2,,filter=Geoff,,Kerseyhidecolumns=4,53,,showrows=1,2,3,63,,responsive=all,,/],,My,,watercolour,,DVD,,library,,here>,,Extract,,from,,Geoff,,Kerseys,,DVD,,,,Creating,,Depth,,and,,Distance,,Check,,out,,other,,inspiring,,videos,,on,,thisGeoff,,Kersey,,YouTube,,search,,here>,,Can,,you,,help?,,About,,Ian,,Watercolour,,and,,pencil,,artist,,,passionate,,about,,drawing,,and,,painting,,the,,world,,around,,me,,in,,watercolour,,,and,,using,,social,,media,,to,,share,,my,,storyPainting,,,with.Geoff,,,Kersey,,,-,,,Programme,,,Two,,,-,,,Part,,,One,,,Published,,,in,,,:,,,2012-03-19,,,,,,by,,,The,,,Painting,,,&,,,Drawing,,,Channel,,,Professional,,,artist,,,Geoff,,,Kersey,,,paints,,,a,,,lovely,,,watercolour,,,of,,,a,,,footbridge,,,on,,,the,,,River,,,Dove,,,in,,,the,,,Derbyshire,,,Daleswith,,,a,,,host,,,of,,,your,,,favourite,,,artists
Paysages Du Quebec 2018: Images De La Nature a La Campagne (Calvendo Places) (French Edition)Psalms and Hymns, for Social and Private Worship: Carefully Selected from the Best AuthorsElevages Des Pyrenees 2018: Decouvrez Les Brebis, Chevaux Et Vaches Qui Jouissent En Toute Liberte Dans Les Pyrenees. (Calvendo Animaux) (French Edition)The Strad, Vol. 8: A Monthly Journal for Professionals and Amateurs of All Stringed Instruments Played With the Bow; August, 1897 (Classic Reprint)On Writing A Low Budget ScreenplayBella Bocca Polka Easiest Piano Sheet MusicDot Grid Notebook : Beautiful Flowers: 110 Dot Grid pages, 7&quot; x 10&quot; Ethan RhysFundamentos de Bater&iacute;a Jazz (Volume 2) (Spanish Edition)Graph Journal: Cats Playing with Butterflies 6x9: Square grid patternThe 1975 - Love, Sex &amp; Chocolate

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 19:42 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde [BISOU] - Ysondre Index du Forum -> Mist of Pandaria -> Général Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Horizon-2.0 © par Søldat & Micriz